Contracts for engineers
2 two-year positions for Engineers are offered to work on mechanics and electronics for particle physics detectors.
- Design and simulation of detector structures and subsystems
- Mechanical parts manufacturing and quality control
- Full detectors integration, test and on site commissioning.
- Development of data acquisition and trigger systems for particle detectors
- Analog and digital signal processing from high speed and high sensitivity light detectors (Photomultiplier tubes, SiPMs, APDs) and particle detectors (gaseous, liquid and solid state)
- Development of PCBs, FPGAs, DSPs and ASICs
These positions are expected to be filled by Fall 2016. This document contains the relevant information of the call including the documentation that should be provided.
In addition, a third position for an electronic ingeneer is offered to work in the activities of the CTA experiment along the following lines:
- Automatization of tests of electronics modules
- Developments of PCBs for fast signals processing (500Mhz)
- Programming of FPGAs
- Installation and commissioning of electronic instrumentation in LST telescopes of the CTA Observatory
- Management of production of quality control of electronics for LST telescopes of the CTA Observatory
This position is expected to be filled by Fall 2016. This document contains the relevant information of the call including the documentation that should be provided.