This page contains relevant information of the gender equal opportunities working group of the CIEMAT-FP Unit.. The purpose of this group is to establish the necessary actions to reduce the gender gap and fix the underepresentation of women in the high level and decision making bodies. We keep on working to understand how to close that gap, acknowledging the existing obstacles and looking for measurements to overcome them. We define specific targets and follow the path to achieve them.
Activities carried out by this working group:
- Days of Women and Girls in Science, along with the outreach group.
- "Punto y aparte" workshop: How to correct gender inequalities in a daily laboral environment. By M.P. Camblor (13/Sep/2018)
- This workshop provided guidelines for the observation of different behaviours with a simple and powerful model, that allows to understand how each individual works under normal circumstances and also under stress, and use it to detect gender stereotypes in a working environment. We also identified possible individual and common actions, and agreed on strategies to reduce the presence of such stereotypes in our unit.
Below we offer some relevant links to the activity of this working group:
- Technical Group on Equality of CIEMAT.
- Equality Plan of CIEMAT.
- II Equality Plan of AGE.
- Organic Law 3/2007, March 22nd, for the effective equality of women and men.
- Law 39/1099, November 5th, to promote the reconciliation of work and family life for workers.
- Action Protocol against harassment in the AGE.
- Protocol of action against sexual harassment and harassment on grounds of sex in the CIEMAT.
- Action Protocol against harassment at CIEMAT.
- Women and Science Unit (MINECO).
- Women and Science Unit(CSIC).
- Association of Women Researchers and Technologists (AMIT).