Announcement of 3 predoctoral contracts of the "La Caixa" INPhINIT programme. See the complete announcement here. Application deadline February 1, 2018.
- Search for new physics effects with the CMS detector at the LHC
- Validation of the dual-phase liquid argon TPC technology for the measurement of neutrino oscillations with DUNE
- The role of the high energy processes in the star formation
Opening of 7 predoctoral positions (4-year PhD contracts) for outstanding young MSc graduates interested in working in CIEMAT-FP group activities towards a PhD Thesis. See complete announcement here.
- 5 positions funded by the FPI programme of the Spanish Ministry. See call here (applications 3-18 October 2017).
- Physics beyond the Standard Model with the CMS experiment at the CERN LHC
- The role of the high energy in the evolution of galaxies within the Starburst project
- Cosmic ray Physics with the AMS experiment on the International Space Station
- Particle Physic Detectors R&D for experiments in future colliders (HL-LHC, ILC)
- Computing R&D for the CMS experiment at the HL-LHC
- 2 positions funded by CIEMAT. Not yet announced. The call will be published at the CIEMAT job vacancies webpage and announce in this page.