LEVEL TRANSLATOR BOARD
- Level Translator documentation
- Level Translator schematics
- Level Translator gerber files
- Level Translator Orcad project
- Level Translator list of material (missing)
- DESIGN INFO
The Level Translator board is a VME 6U board that allows to convert electronic signals to and from different standards.
It has two inputs and two outputs for each standard type.
The standard available are: LVDS to TTL, ECL to TTL, NIM to TTL, PECL to TTL, LVPECL to TTL and
TTL to LVDS, TTL to ECL, TTL to NIM, TTL to PECL and TTL to LVPECL.
This board has been designed in Orcad.